Greeny Phatom: The Video Game is a 2002 platform game that was first released on the PlayStation 2 on December 11, 2001 in Japan, and Febuary 12, 2002 in the USA and Europe. It was later ported to GameCube and Xbox on March 7, 2002.
|Greeny Phatom: The Video Game|
the cover for the Playstaion 2
|Distributor(s)||Sony Computer Entertainment (PS2 and Greeny Arcade)|
Game Boy Advance
Wii U Virtual Console
Versions of Greeny Phatom: The Video GameEdit
- Xbox - Balls/Fox Interactive (Programmers: John Herding, Abdul Stainton)
- Greeny Arcade - Little Guy 7, Little Guy 3 (best port due to horrible-ness free)
- GameCube - Balls/Fox Interactive
- Games for Dinner - Balls/Fox Interactive
- PlayStation 2 - Balls/Fox Interactive/Tokyo Rock City Games
- Microsoft Windows - Balls/Fox Interactive/Nice Game Entertainment
- Game Boy Advance - Balls/Fox Interactive/WayForward/Tokyo Rock City Games
who bought the gameEdit
- Laser Pikachus - Voice actor behind the PAL versions of the game. He also rated it "Best PS2 Game Evar. 11/10"
- Bunearyguy - Beta tester for the Playstation 2 version and helped Ketta make the custom Nintendo Vs. Dualsystem machine version
- 03Isrflo62410 - Designed the graphics and sound for the Windows version.
- Hank With Blue Goggles (it was later stolen following his banning from Wikia worldwide)
- Geo Guy (For Making The GBA Version.)
- JBWikia9000 (For making the remake for Greeny Arcade 256)
Level 1,Stages 4, Boss:Beanson Level 2,Stages 7, Boss:Blinky's Killer Frog (Just Like PMW2) Level 3,Stages 9, Boss:Pingux2012 Level 4,Stages 7, Boss:Evil Barney Level 5,Stages 6, Boss:Evil Dr.Beanson Level 6,Stages 8, Final Boss:Gree Guy
4 Player ModesEdit
Co-op Story, Little Guy Fighters, Little Guy's Pinball Cabinet, and More Coming Soon. All Four Player Modes Are In All Versions, especially the PS2, in which you have to use the Multitap Module for 4 players.